- All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.
- Your purchase to our site goes towards maintaining and buying new products to 3rd party theme and plugin authors.
- This form of crowd funding helps keep prices low and we can then pass this benefit on to you.
- Our products don’t include premium support. That’s why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.
- Lower price.
- Original files without malware, viruses, or advertising.
- All products work on an unlimited number of websites (domains) (unlimited license).
- All products are available by direct links.
- We regularly update products and constantly add new products, which are difficult to find anywhere else!
To make purchases on our website, you must register on this page https://www.needgpl.com/my-account/. After logging into your account, you will be able to order the products from the basket and pay through one of the available payment systems.
What Payment Systems Are Available?
We support payment via PayPal and Credit Card, for other payment method please contact us
Where Can I Find Information About My Orders And Available Downloads?
You can find all necessary information on your account page https://www.NeedGPL.com/my-account/downloads/.
No. Sorry we’re going to have to be a little hard on this one. The nature of digital media means that once you have downloaded a plugin or theme there’s really no way to ‘return’ it. So all payments at NeedGPL are non refundable and any request or dispute will be rejetcted without any communication. However, a refund is issued if the product you downloaded from the website was completely unusable.Though we can assure you of best possible 24×7 access to our website, but sometimes downtime can happen which may hamper services. Further more if you think you might have some doubts then why not just subscribe for a month before committing to a longer subscription?
You can download free updates for purchased products within one year from the date of purchase. After this period, the access will be closed.
You should buy the product again to get access to download or join our vip membership.
Yes, you can purchase lifetime free updates for any of the products, but at a higher price. Please contact us for further details of the order.
No, its already discounted.
We can also provide you with a personalized offer if you have written a review on the product you purchased on our website
All the products are available under GNU General Public License. Before using any product purchased on the website, please carefully read the Terms and Conditions on this page: https://www.needgpl.com/terms-conditions/
Basically Not. But We provide basic support for installing plugins and themes. If you require technical support regarding a theme or plugin then you will need to either purchase the product directly from the author (a link is provided in the product page) or you will need to hire a freelancer to take a look for you. Alternatively you could ask us for paid help.
Not offering support is the way in which we are able to offer the products at the discounted price.
Ignore it. Developers include these so that the plugin or theme can update automatically or so that you can register for support. The item itself will work perfectly fine without anything being entered in the box. We would recommend updating your theme/plugins manually when updates become available on our site.
We can’t and won’t provide/lease/release/resell license keys. All the products offered in this website are licensed under GNU GPL License. You do not need any license keys to use them in as many of your projects you need. This plugins and themes only require license keys to get automatic updates or support from their authors.
First install and activate this plugin – Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades,
then follow the below steps:
- Download the latest zip file for your plugin.
- Log into your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top of the page.
- Select the zip file with the new plugin version to install.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This is because the theme download package on ThemeForest includes additional files to the theme such as the documentation, license etc.
To solve this simply unzip the theme package you downloaded from NeedGPL and upload the themename.zip file which is included (with the file being the name of the theme).